Happy Spring! Please take some time to enjoy our April Newsletter.
The School Climate Survey for Parents, Guardians and Caregivers will be available from April 3, 2018 through April 30, 2018.
The school climate survey is intended to identify key factors in the school that support a safe, caring and inclusive school environment, as well as areas that may require improvement.
Tips to reduce screen time:
- Embrace spring by heading outdoors to play
- Go for a family walk
- Start a new novel
- Begin a new hobby
- Keep track of your screen time and reduce your time on social media/gaming/programs
- Schedule family game nights (cards, board games)
- Exercise everyday
- honour and respect God’s gift of life
- show good manners
- pay attention and treat others the way I wish to be treated
Please be advised that the Par Transition Meeting originally scheduled for Wednesday, March 7, 2018, has been rescheduled for Wednesday March 21, 2018 at 7:00 pm.
The meeting will take place at St. Benedict Catholic Elementary School, in the school library.
Moving the date will give a more detailed picture to share the PAR Transition updates and next steps.